Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter

It is Good Friday here in New Zealand at 10.00 am. I should be doing some housework but instead I am enjoying looking at blogs. My place of work doesn't reopen until Wednesday so I have a five day break. Today is about getting on top of the housework (and hopefully a bit of mini-ing), tomorrow we are travelling to a nearby city so my daughter can compete in a dance competition, and on Sunday morning my husband and daughter are going away for two nights/three days to have a dad and daughter holiday. This leaves me home to enjoy some me time and to do some minis. Now you understand why I want to get my housework done today! Hopefully I will have a creative long weekend and will have something to post at the end of it.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE - I hope you get some time to make or play with minis or just do some of the things you love doing.



2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to your family and you, Sharee!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spent my extra day off cleaning house, too! :D Then I went for a massage and a facial. Haaaa! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete