Sunday, June 9, 2013

Yann Pendaries

This isn't exactly a post about miniatures but about a blog I have stumbled across called Photography Project - 80 Days in a Hot Balloon by Paris photographer Yann Pendaries. I just love his photo art and some of the neat photos and items throughout his blog. I think many of us will find things of interest. Check out some of the amazing prints in his Etsy shop. I did enjoy dabbling in photography a few years ago and liked the more arty style of photography and working with photos in Photoshop. Yann inspires me to want to get back into that.

Karen and Donna I am pretty sure you will find this site interesting.

http://hot-balloon-photography.blogspot.com

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the link, Sharee, I'll go and visit!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the link, Sharee
    Hugs Melli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracias por compartir el enlace.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must have been amazing fun. What a great idea this guy had.
    hugs♥,
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cool! :) Thanks for sharing! There were hot air baloons floating over the town a couple days ago, and I was left with such a desire to be over there! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would be lovely to see hot air balloons going over your town. You could have taken a photo and created an image like Yann.

      Delete